Equishield CK combines ketoconazole and chlorhexadine for their antifungal and antibacterial activities and formulated to use on horses, dogs or cats. When combined, these ingredients provide a synergistic activity that are effective on most common skin diseases. Different sizes and applications are available to meet your animal’s needs.
• Shampoo with antimicrobial, deep cleaning and deodorizing properties
• Shampoo in 16oz for individual use and 1 gallon size for high end use
• Salve in 4oz and 1 lb sizes for spot treatment
• Spray in 16oz for more generalized spot treatment
• Best results when follow shampoo with topical use of spray or salve
Directions For Use:
Shake well before use. Wet hair coat with warm water and sufficient amount of shampoo to create rich lather. Massage medicated shampoo into wet hair coat. Rinse and repeat. Allow to remain on hair coat for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. May be used initially 2-3 times weekly for 4 weeks. Then reduce to 1x weekly or as directed by your veterinarian.
Chlorhexidine 2%, Ketoconazole 1%
9005-09-00 16 fl oz