HyTryl is a sterile 6 mL solution containing 60mg of Sodium Hyaluronate (10 mg/mL). For use on horses, dogs and cats.
- Hytryl® is a sterile sodium hyaluronate solution designed tp temporarily coat and replenish the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer in the urinary bladder.
- Sterile Surgical Lubricant.
- Instill this veterinary medical device directly into urinary bladder following the removal of as much residual urine as possible.
- For best results it should be retained in bladder for as long as possible before voiding.
- Quantity and frequency of instillation to be determined by a veterinarian.
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.