Ichon is a sterile 5mL solution containing 500mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use on cats, dogs, and horses.
- Sterile polysulfated glycosaminoglycan solution designed for topical wound management.
- To aid in rehydration of wounds and to maintain a moist healing environment.
- For management of superficial and deep wounds, traumatic injuries, dermal lesions and burns.
- For use on cats, dogs and horses.
- Sterile Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan.
- Derived from bovine trachea.
- Preservative Free.
- Wounds that are contaminated should be cleaned and debrided prior to using Ichon.
- Irrigate would with phsiologic saline solution.
- Either pour contents of vials or dispense from syringe to cover wound site.
- Re-apply daily or as needed.
- Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.